At the moment the final version of Mr. Vane was introduced by Mister Vee in 2007, Plastimo stopped selling their complete Navik units. After being in contact with Navimo, the Plastimo distributor in the Netherlands at the time, and receiving permission to do so, Mister Vee started manufacturing the most needed Navik replacement parts in 2010.
Available from the webshop:
- Jointed connector Reference number 61-16-207
- Connecting rod Reference number 61-17-504
- Bushing kit Reference number 61-18-403
- Mister Vee USD replacement windvane kit to replace a broken Navik windvane and/or turret These replacement parts are made from the same or better quality materials as the originals.
You can find the parts further down every page.
Mister Vee USD replacement windvane kit
The conversion kit being fitted in the workshop
If your windvane or turret is broken but all other parts are still usable, or you are unhappy with the Naviks performance with wind from behind, it is now possible to fit the Mister Vee USD windvane to Navik self steering systems. This would lead to increased performance as the USD design gives better course keeping. The set consists of:
- The Mister Vee USD windvane
- A piece of tube to extend the mast
- A longer connecting rod
Do you need this part? It its available from the webshop!