- Mister Vee self steering
- Navik spare parts
- Buy and own
- Handbook general self steering
New website for Mister Vee in 2015
Over the next months the Mister Vee website will be replaced with a brand new one.
Here is what may happen during the transition:
- The website may also be off line for longer than during normal maintenance
- The website will be read-only for a period of time (no orders can be placed then and no new accounts can be made)
- Only limited data will be transferred to the new site, so things may not work as you are used to.
- And maybe other things too...
Mister Navik self steering?
Before Mister Vee started selling windvane self steering systems, Navik was the prime choice for setting up self steering for the smaller boats out there.
But at the very moment the final version of Mr. Vane was introduced in 2007, Plastimo stopped selling their complete Navik units.
There are still quite a few Navik self self steering systems in use but spares have been a bit hard to get.
Mister Vee now offer an alternative!
Both the Jointed connector and the connecting rod, the parts that are most prone to damage or being dropped overboard, can now be ordered from the webshop.
But what if you have a Navik that needs other parts?
Mister Vee now offer a discount of up to 40% if you trade in your Navik for a Vee!
Read more about this great offer here:
If you want to be kept informed about Navik spares in particular, please subscribe to the Navik spares newsletter: