- Mister Vee self steering
- Navik spare parts
- Buy and own
- Handbook general self steering
New website for Mister Vee in 2015
Over the next months the Mister Vee website will be replaced with a brand new one.
Here is what may happen during the transition:
- The website may also be off line for longer than during normal maintenance
- The website will be read-only for a period of time (no orders can be placed then and no new accounts can be made)
- Only limited data will be transferred to the new site, so things may not work as you are used to.
- And maybe other things too...
Windvane self steering handbook
A self steering system can not see or judge a situation.
No matter what kind of self steering system is used, the boats skipper is always responsible for everything regarding the safety of the boat!
While using a self steering system you must always be ready to disconnect the system and steer the boat manually.
But keeping that in mind, windvane self steering is a joy to use. Once it has been set up correctly, it will vree you from sitting at the helm constantly, thus giving you time to get a drink, prepare something to eat, put in a reef, stuff like that. If you are starting out everything may be a bit overwhelming. This part of the website is to give you a step by step guide to help you get the best steering from your system.
Note to users of Mister Vee self steering:
Log in to the website to see the additional information specific to Mister Vee self steering systems.